I have gathered 10+ years’ worth of quality feedback from top execs in the business, and learnt:
- What made a candidate shine and make a killer impression at an interview
- What made a very experienced candidate look incompetent and weak compared with a far less experienced candidate
- What made a candidate deliver a consistent, strong performance throughout the entire interview
- What made a candidate appear strong initially but then completely blow their chances to be on the shortlist
- What made a Hiring Manager willing to take a risk and hire despite concerns
- What made a Hiring Manager totally unwilling to move to interview despite candidate appearing “on paper” like a perfect match!