My “Signature” Interview Coaching Session
This is my signature 1 to 1 session, lasting approximately 2 hours.
Depending on your preference and availability, we can work via video call, or meet in person at an agreed location.
- Every option includes a free consultation call – we need to feel a good connection to have best work results.
- We will discuss your specific needs and/or areas of concern prior to the session so that you get maximum value out of the time together.
Here is a suggested list of areas most clients will benefit from:
- “Mandatory homework” – necessary research before you interview – stuff you should absolutely know
- Competency based approach to interviewing (most common)
- Your interview style – establishing strong presence and rapport in the room/ on the phone
- Questions you should consider asking / should not be asking
- How to tackle challenging/ totally unexpected questions
- How to fine – tune your prep for a specific role you are interviewing for
- Story-telling skills – most impactful at interviews
- How to leave a memorable impression on the interviewer
- Body language – key pointers (hugely important)
- Practice – sample mock interview
You are encouraged/ welcome to take notes but write-up notes with key points will be emailed to you after the session.