More about me
Candidate experience has always been “my baby”. I enjoyed hitting recruiting targets (and oh boy, hyper-growth does come with some!) but have always seen it as somewhat a “by-product” of my passion for helping people.
The best moments of my career have always been people moments, seeing people succeed. The most enjoyable part of my day – making that phone call with an offer, but some of the most rewarding moments were in fact feedback conversations where I had an opportunity to make a difference. There is something incredibly encouraging and refreshing in dealing with a person open to feedback. There is so much room for a good conversation, reflection, and learning.
One of the quirkiest and funniest moments in my early career was on the phone with a candidate telling me a bit about their background – that they came originally from a very small town, decided to move to a bigger city, then moved abroad solo at a very young age and worked for a well – known global brand… I was so impressed and a little envious, and then the “a-ha” moment came… hang on a minute, that IS me, I am that person too?!
I am a huge LinkedIn enthusiast and could not believe more in the power of the tool – I have been on both spectrums of the communication and loved sourcing and reaching candidates via LinkedIn – it started so many career transformations, partnerships, often friendships! The one message I cherish most, however, was the one sent to me, from LinkedIn, to work… at LinkedIn!
After incredible 6+ years with LinkedIn I decided to hit pause on my career and become a full-time mum. In other words, I accepted the toughest job ever (no previous training provided!). It has been a roller-coaster – we have built unforgettable memories!
In the last year I have also traveled to several countries, become a decent cook, sung jazz on stage and let my creativity flow in many different directions.
My passion for helping people succeed has only been revitalised and I cannot wait to get going!
Even more about me?
- Definitely a foodie. I live to eat (not the opposite)
- Huge music fan. It literally allows me to travel in time. Long – lasting fascinations: Pearl Jam, Sigur Ros, Tori Amos.. recent discovery: Asaf Avidan
- Together with my husband, we are raising our children tri-lingually. 3 languages spoken at dinner table simultaneously, every day. Total mayhem, but it works!
- I love photography. 10K+ photos on my phone at any given time. People and nature (OK, and some food too).
- If it wasn’t recruitment…it would have been photography, undoubtedly.
- Although I have huge passion and interest in people, definitely an introvert.
Ask me any questions about the above – I will be beaming, and we will easily break the ice.