My “Ultimate” Interview Coaching Session
This is my ultimate 1 to 1 coaching session, lasting approximately 2.5 hours. It includes your LinkedIn profile review & revamp and CV review/ recommendations.
Depending on your preference and availability, we can work via video call, or meet in person at an agreed location.
- Content as per my “Signature” session (please see again below) including additional focus on LinkedIn profile/ CV.
Suggested list of areas clients will benefit from:
- “Mandatory homework” – necessary research before you interview – stuff you should absolutely know
- Competency based approach to interviewing (most common)
Your interview style – establishing strong presence and rapport in the room/ on the phone
- Questions you should consider asking / should not be asking
- How to tackle challenging/ totally unexpected questions
- How to fine – tune your prep for a specific role you are interviewing for
- Story-telling skills – most impactful at interviews
- How to leave a memorable impression on the interviewer
- Body language – key pointers (hugely important)
- Practice – sample mock interview
- Every option includes a free consultation call – I will be happy to answer any questions you might have relating to this or any other session
- Write-up notes with key discussion points will be emailed to you after the session, and we will remain in contact by email to finalise work on your documents
- LinkedIn profile and CV (within 5 working days from the meeting)