My “Ultimate” Interview Coaching Session
This is my ultimate 1 to 1 coaching session, lasting up to 3 hours (1 session in full or split into 2). It includes your LinkedIn profile review & revamp and CV review/ recommendations.
You will get tonnes of value here. Aside from interview prep & documents re-working, I will be sharing with you insights from “behind the scenes” in terms of how the recruiting function works and what’s considered when decisions are being made.
All sessions are scheduled online via Google Meet.
- Content as per my “Signature” session (please see again below) including additional focus on LinkedIn profile/ CV.
Suggested list of areas clients benefit from:
- “Mandatory homework” – necessary research before you interview – stuff you should absolutely know
- Competency based approach to interviewing (most common)
Your interview style – establishing strong presence and rapport in the room/ on the phone
- Questions you should consider asking / should not be asking
- How to tackle challenging/ totally unexpected questions
- How to fine – tune your prep for a specific role you are interviewing for
- Story-telling skills – most impactful at interviews
- How to leave a memorable impression on the interviewer
- Body language – key pointers (hugely important)
- Practice – sample mock interview
- Every option includes a free consultation call – I will be happy to answer any questions you might have relating to this or any other session
- Write-up notes with key discussion points will be emailed to you after the session, and we will remain in contact by email to finalise work on your documents
- LinkedIn profile and CV revamp (up to 10 working days from the meeting)